Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just for the record....

I would like all two of you that read this that disagreeing with something is NOT the same as "bashing" someone. It has been far too long since good morals and good choices have been on the rise in this country. We as Americans should be intelligent enough to have a discussion without "Because." being an answer.

This will not be a daily thing or a weekly deal, but over the next few months I will be splattering a few posts in here that will make you think. You will probably not agree with everything..or anything that I have to say but I invite you to comment. I invite you to discuss. Regardless of political affiliation, we as Americans need to get it together. It is not just the house and senate that need to be bi partisan, but we as the people have that call too. I hope and pray that our new President acts in line with his words and that they are not just political fluff. There have been a plethora of great speakers throughout history....not all of them have been good.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I look forward to sharing and reading more thoughts too :)