Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Live in a Suburb of Coweta

Hehe. Anyone who lives near Tulsa will get a chuckle outta that. Someone laid that line on me this morning at AGCoweta. We had a great time this morning at the get-together breakfast for small groups. The message was about using our gifts that God gave us.

I love the fact the Coweta is growing. I think that the church has a great mission and a great base of people.

I really keep praying for God to show me what I need to be doing down here. Sometimes I feel like I am just floating...I get listless and frustrated with myself because there is only so much motivation that I can put towards school after crazy weeks at work.
After spending the weekend with the Crew up north, I reaffirmed my feelings that I need to be working with the youth. I don't care where or how. I just know that I need to be helping to guide what will be the future of our country, church and nation.
Sometimes God whispers in our ear when He wants us to do something...He has begun to yell it at me. It was the same when I called Pastor Warner at Stone telling him that I needed to help somehow. That's when I met Pastor Erik and the Crew.

I guess I will have to be patient a bit more, but it is getting hard to ignore what I know that I should be doing.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You could consider Habitat's new youth program if they don't need help at church? God will show the way... he always does :)