Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dusting Off the Cobwebs.

Yeah, blah blah...it's been a LONG time.
Long story, very shortly:
Although it has been a good year, it has been quite trying.
Katie and I are finally plugged into a church home, although not the one that we had chosen or thought that we would end up at. (Once again, I should learn to listen, Lord)

My work has been great and Katie has been working really hard to build up her business!

Quick story about my parents: Remember a year ago, when my dad fell 2 stories and broke his back? Yeah, well he fell again. Almost a year to the day. He broke his hip in three pieces...back on bed rest...3 weeks later my mom was admitted to the hospital with 20% functionality in her heart...not blockage...yikes. She seems to be recovering, but will need to attend her diet and lifestyle in order to stay strong.

Please pray for them as they will need healing.

I have started working with the youth again! Yay! It truly pulled at my heart that I haven't had a place to serve this past year...But I am working with Pastor John and a whole gaggle of others at TCABC. Seems like a great group...it seems like a lifetime since I sat in Pastor Erik's office talking with him. (Miss you guys @ CREW)

School is going well, although at times I think my head is going to esplode! 5 more sessions to go.

Anyways, I gotta call it a night but I have been getting the itch to write...even if no one else reads it anymore!

1 comment:

Erik Scottberg said...

blog...hmmm....seems like i might have been ignoring mine too...

we miss you guys. glad you're getting connected somewhere.

we'll be praying for your parents!