Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home Stretch

So it is official. One last class. As of yesterday, I am officially Cisco CCENT, CCNA, and CCNA + IINS Sercurity certified...for 3 years, and then I get to take the tests again.
After passing the last test yesterday, I officially began my home stretch (in my own mind) for being done with school.
This is my last week that I will be pressed to have homework done on time, but after that I will only have 1 assignment per week for 10 more weeks. CAKE! (hope that I'm not jinxing myself).

Problem that I noted yesterday though: my body is breaking. I think that my subconscious can sniff the finish line and is starting to offload some of the stress...I woke up this morning having no idea what day it was or what I was doing out of bed at 5am (my normal wake up time). Anyways...weird.

I look forward to subjecting my faithful 1.5 readers (cumulative, round up to 2) to LOTS of rambling.

I haven't even gotten into what my plans are for working with the youth...that is a different post.

To tie all of this craziness together, suffice it to say that I am so very happy to see the light at the end.
BTW had an awesome day yesterday! Not ONLY did I pass the ccna stuff, BUT the Schwann man stopped by! FTW! Dilly bars? oh yeah! But one of my favorites is the bagle dogs...about as close to Portillo's as I will be getting for awhile..truly not even in the sam ball park, but I will take it.

1 comment:

Erik Scottberg said...

congrats on being done. i know it's been a lot for you.

not sure if i'm the "1" or the ".5" reader, but i'll take either.