Friday, February 26, 2010

My First Official Weekend

I am kinda excited for this weekend, even though we are not doing anything out of the ordinary. This is the first official weekend of my new schedule. I am thinking that we might catch a movie, but I am actually having a hard time coping with the fact that I have a lot of extra time on my hands. Part of me wants to just sit and do nothing (staring at the wall is always an option), but another part of me is itching to start some projects (Honey-dos, if you will) that are long over do.
The problem is that it is still cold out...
So my HUGE idea is to see if I can convince the better half that it would be a GREAT weekend for a Lord of the Rings or Star Wars marathon...
I will update on my success/failure later.

2 comments:

Katie said...

well, I think Footloose is a good start :) !

Anonymous said...

Personally...
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor asukt
lexapro cyqpl