Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Got Lots of stuff done yet nohing accomplished





Okay.  So it is now just about 2:30PM.  I am almost done
with working for the day.  I got here at 5 AM and I have been busy
all day.  I submitted change reports, updated a few financial
reports, tested the firewall.....and tons of other things.  Have
you ever had one of those days where you are constantly busy and you rip
through your To Do lists yet when you look back it doesn't seem like the
time spent is justified?  Meh.  I guess I would just like to
be doing what I want...but even then I wonder if that would be
satisfactory? A lot of times during the week I feel like I am climbing a
really steep sand hill.  The faster and higher that I climb, the
more I go nowhere.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I feel like that all the time... especially lately... well, let's go climb that sand hill togther... maybe we'll see arkansas on the other side!

Bethany Patrice said...

You get up that early every day? I have certainly felt like I've ridden the treadmill of life. Going fast, yet going nowhere!