Monday, October 6, 2008

Amazing

It never fails and it never fails to amaze me how God provides exactly what I need and then some. Every time I falter and question whether I am on the right path He always lets me know which way to go. Either a gentle nudge or a hard smack upside the head...He lets me know...

My dad used to do something similar. It also amazes me how smart my dad has gotten in the past couple of years compared to how much smarter I was than him when I was growing up. EIther that or all of the self-imposed confidence that I had back then has been slowly leaking out of my ears and he hasn't changed too much. Well, either way. Props Dad! Thanks for the great foundation!
Props to God for shaping me and helping me to achieve more than I ever think is possible! Good family and good God, I am truly blessed

No comments: