Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tweeps



Ok. I am, like most who use it, hooked on Twitter (Come follow me). This morning I added yet more people to my feed. I don't know if it is an innate curiosity to peek into people's lives or just the feeling of community one gets from doing something that everyone else is doing.

All I know is that I have found some prety interesting people. I enjoy it because it takes as much time as I want it to. It is a great way to take a peek at what other people do, think and say during the day. Kinda like eavesdropping except they want you to overhear.

I think that you should try it. If it stinks, and is no fun...quit. I cannot imagine anyone who actually gives it at least a half-hearted attempt, not liking it.

Give it a week, try it. Can't hurt.. and you may end up loving it.
Regardless of if you use it or not, tell me why.

No comments: