Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why I don't DIGG it any more.

As an IT guy, I truly appreciate the power of the net. I love the fact that if I want to find something out, no matter how obscure, I can usually find it. I used to like going up to www.digg.com because it..well it came up with lots of neat, obscure, and useful stuff. But until November 4th, I am going to boycot. I am tired of the massive anti-candidate material that is taking up the front page all the time. I know that there are some very interesting tid bits worth digging, but I am TIRED of the hired mugs that are basically spamming the site with anti-campaign propoganda. I really don't care if "Joe the Plumber": Dad is son-in-law of Charles Keating!.

I know that some of it is interesting, but I am pretty tired of the media trying to over-influence popular cultural sites.
Just my two cents, but I am done until after the election.

No comments: