Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to the basics

Sometimes we need to get back to the basics. Part of the reason that we moved down to Broken Arrow,OK. 1 and 0 in computers is about as basic as you can get.
We are focusing now on getting healthier and excercising more. We have been biking more and looking to clean up both our lifes and our spirits.
I have been praying a lot, and it has focused my mind.
I know that I want to get involved with youth again..where, I dont' know yet but I know that God wil let me know.
I love it down here. I look forward to what is in store.
I think that I am going to take up Kung Fu at www.tentigerskungfu.com . I love the martial arts and I need something to help steay my discipline.

I will write more later. I was humbled and awed by katies discription of her walk of faith at www.katiestenglein.blogspot.com and I plan to tell my sordid tale soon.
I do miss a lot about Chicago and I know that I probably miss everyone up there much more than the reciprocal, but as perik said..."I just don't feel like this is the end."
I eagerly await the next chapter friends.

2 comments:

Erik Scottberg said...

we miss you guys, but it sounds like things are going well.

kung fu, huh? that's pretty cool.

Tayg said...

"I know that I probably miss everyone up there much more than the reciprocal"

Wanna bet? :)