Monday, August 4, 2008

My Commute

Sky of Broken Arrow,Horses of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma,Road of my commute Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

(I will repost this with a dedicated pic instead of photobucket as soon as blogger let's me)

My dad is doing better and although the majority of my thoughts always stray back to him...I finally got a good picture of the horses that I was telling you about on my commute home.

My commute is all back roads and it takes me about 20 minutes (beats the heck outta 45min to 1.5 hours). But the first time that I saw these horses outside Broken Arrow,OK or Catoosa,OK...my jaw dropped. There are probably 50-200 scattered in the field at any given time. Breathtaking.

Anyways. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

aM <3 said...

HORSIES!!!!

Katie said...

I count seven ... haha you'll have to take me by sometime!