Friday, August 22, 2008

Question Number 3 I Gotta Go

NoBathroom

Happy Friday Readers!
(For those checking up from www.multiply.com, welcome! Please make sure to check www.bringitblog.com regularly as it is updated much more frequently)

Fun little twist today kids..multiple choice!

You are in a very crowded public place where the line for the only bathroom is about 20 people long. You are finishing up your 64 oz soda when you hear something. Listening a bit harder you confirm that yes, that is INDEED Mother Nature calling you. In fact she is screaming at you. You gotta to go...NOW! Do you:
A - Act rude and cut in line.
B - Find the nearest bush.
C - Excuse yourself and run for the car, hoping and praying the you can make it to the gas station 5 miles down the road.
D - This is a disgusting question and irrelevant because I would never get myself in this situation (yeah, right)

Have at it people!
A

3 comments:

Erik Scottberg said...

D

I don't think it's a disgusting question, just irrelevant because I was properly potty trained as a child and therefore understand how to control my bladder.

Katie said...

Id say B but you just said this place is crowded. I'd be more likely to find another bathroom (drive) than cut in line.

Tayg said...

C