Friday, August 15, 2008

Weather

It's that first sniff of cooler air. There is still a couple of weeks where it will get brutally hot I am sure, but fall is right around the corner. I don't have a single favorite season. I am one of those people that as one season comes to a close, I get excited about and look forward to the next. There are cerain things that make me think of different seasons. This morning, it was a break in the rain as I got into my car. It was kind of cool, the thermometer read 65. I got a picture in my head of a crisp, sunny fall day. I am excited now! It is funny to me how certain objects or events trigger different emotions and feelings. What makes you reminisce?

3 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

do leaves change color there? I know I know, I should have paid more attention in 5th grade science.

Erik Scottberg said...

i'm with you, mike. whenever the temperature changes and the seasons begin to turn, i get crazy nostalgic.

Katie said...

I got that 'hint-of-fall' feeling the other day too! I can't wait to see what it looks like here!