Monday, February 11, 2008

Define Insanity

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

-Benjamin Franklin

Although I generally concur with Ben's definition, I would like to propose another:
Nonna's Challenge.

In a nutshell: Half a pizza, 5 minutes. Technically you have 30 minutes and you get a T-shirt, BUT to get your name on the wall, you have to eat it in under 5 min and 5 seconds (the current record). A few of us from the Crew embark on this crusade tonight at around 7 pm. Doug, Joe, Josh, John(hopefully), and I plan to at least get our T-shirt. Aldo and hopefully P. Erik will be there to hold the buckets and cheer us on.

I have never attempted anything like this and I predict a massive stomach ache afterwards. I will be timing us all and I will post pictures when it is done.
Wish us luck, feel free to send some Pepto Bismol.
This whole idea brings one image to mind.

No comments: