Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your Footprint

"Today, you have 100% of your life left."

"Why don't you want to do what you know you should do? The reason you don't is that you're in conflict with yourself."

"Do what you fear most and you control fear."

"I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying."

"Repeat anything often enough and it will start to become you."

Tom Hopkins

Point is:
Never give up. If you give everything you do everything you have, you truly cannot fail. You leave your mark on everything you do and an impression on everyone that you come in contact with. It's your choice what kind of imprint that is.

People talk a lot these days about "carbon footprints". How do we impact the ecosystem?

I remember a poem about "footprints". I don't think that we could truly ever fill those, but what's to stop us from trying? I don't think that we could ever go wrong in trying to follow those. Ecosystem aside, how do we impact the world?

What type of trail do you leave behind you? Blazing a trail forward in the correct direction is only beneficial if those that follow can find it.

Bring it.

2 comments:

Monst3rjoe said...

Very deep message here. It makes nothing but complete sense. Hmm.. I'm going to go out and try something I fear now! ^__^

aM <3 said...

i seriously love your blogs!! they are so meaningful and make me want to go change the world. ok well i have school now.