Saturday, February 2, 2008

Attitude adjustment



So, try as I might to be an uber-positive person, sometimes I do feel like Frank.
This video of a Comcast commercial is a perfect example of how attitude can affect someone's day.
I think that sometimes, people forget how they can affect another persons day.

Simply smiling at someone and saying "Good Morning!" can go a long way.
So today, give it a try. Hold the door for someone you don't know. Go out of your way to do something nice for someone. Even if you are having a terrible day, put a smile on your face and help someone out. Even if at first your smile feels fake to you, I think that you will be suprised to find that it is contagious and your day might feel a little less grey. Besides...if you smile all the time, it makes people wonder if you are up to something.

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

I'm a negative nancy...my glass is always half empty...make that 2/3 empty. I know that is not the way God intended for me too perceive life, so I'm working on it!! My husband on the other hand, is Mr. Positive himself...