Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ignoring stuff

I have noticed, even in my own life how we tend to ignore the bad stuff until we HAVE to address it.
I think that is a bad practice. We need to take the good and the bad equally.
I noticed even in our faith, we "overlook" or don't make time for the parts of it that we don't care for. Maybe it is worship that we don't like, or listening to a message, or tending to others.
While we all have our unique gifts to bring to the table, I think it is important to be well rounded in our faith.
Take it as a challenge to improve your weak spots.
An entity is only as strong as it's weakest point.
What that means to me is that we should always look to improve, not only the things that we are good at (those are easy) but also the things that we are not so good at.
Anyways, kind of a half-baked thought for today.

No comments: