Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What Does It Take?

What does it take to change the essence of a person? Can it be changed?
What needs to happen in order for us to change things about ourselves? Do we really want to change those things? Would it make us a different person...or would we still be ourselves?
One of the coolest things about this life is that it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Never forget that.
Everyone that you meet has a purpose. Sometimes I think we focus on "what my purpose is" that we miss the fact that we are fulfilling our purpose right now.
Sometimes...thoughts like that make my brain hurt.
But lately, as goofy as my situation in life is...I feel like I am seeing pretty clearly. Lord, I thank you for that. (And everythings else BTW)

My Zimbio
Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well, I don't think you want to change the "essence" of a person, that's what makes then unique... but hearts can change and they do all the time! Ideally for the better :)