Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sometimes I just don't get it.

Ok. So I had a crazy, physically challenging weekend. Saturday Katie and I hauled some furniture up to WI (to my parent's house). Then we ended up hauling a bunch of stuff to Elgin (my sister's house). THEN my brother-in law Tommy gave us some sod to bring home, so we hauled that back to Palos.
We pulled up some stumps, laid down edger bricks (still working on that). All the while taking a bike ride every morning (at least 10 miles) and finding time to see the new Indiana Jones movie which was pretty okay.
I am usually the bull/ox in my family...meaning I get to do all the physical stuff like moving furniture and fridges. I don't mind, in fact I usually love it.
But this morning, I am tired. my body pretty much yells at me whenever I move.
I am giving myself the morning off of physical work (I wonder what the boss will say?)
Then I am back at it again tonight!

No comments: