Friday, June 27, 2008

New Roommate

OK. I have a quest for all of you. The night before last I was in the bathroom at the hotel and I heard a scratching noise coming from behin one of the wall sconces.
At first I thought it was a mouse and thus informed the desk clerk. Yesterday I came home and heard it again. I looked closely at the light and saw a leg sticking out of a small space between the light and the wall. There was a small hole in the front of the sconce so I could see in a bit. I saw a bright flash of green and an insect head.
I was walking outside last night on the way back from a bike ride and saw a green beetle about an inch and a half long and about 3/4 of an inch wide. It's carapace was bright green.
If anybody feels like searching google (our friend) and finding some pictures let me know.
I would do it but with everything going on today (closing on the house, work etc) I won't have time till tonight.
Ready....GO!

3 comments:

Tayg said...

And thats one of the small bugs! Wait til you see a big one!

Miss you ... Carolyn

Bethany Patrice said...

as for your money back!

Katie said...

Thanks Carolyn... very encouraging... thanks! Maybe we'll send you a present... :)