Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rainy Saturday

The closing went well. I had a lot of signing to do. Since Katie is not down here yet I had to sign my name: Michael O Stenglein as well as hers: Katie M Stenglein. But because I had to sign for her, I had to sign: by Mike O Stenglein after hers.
There was a mix up, however. The previous owners had the electric shut off yesterday. The company that provides the power is only open Mon-Friday from 7am-430pm. So first thing Monday, I will go and get service back on so that I can move out of this hotel room on Tuesday.

Anyways, today brought a lot more rain, which is not supposed to let up until Sunday afternoon. I have to figure out what I can do to pass the time for a while. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Katie said...

HMMM... Solitare, Free Cell... I am guessing you have already exhausted those 2... I bet you're glad you brought the play station... if you see a movie... hold off on walley... it looks sooo cute!

Erik Scottberg said...

you have a playstation? get your game on, my friend. ever played shadow of the colossus?