Monday, April 7, 2008

NCAA Championship

Yah....I don't watch it. But I couldn't have if I wanted to tonight. I am quite fed up with Comcast cable. I just got signal back on and I still have a ton of stuff to do. One of the downsides to online schooling I guess.
I mean, these things happen...
Funny how rejected and out of sorts we feel when something that we have come to depend on doesn't work, huh. Happens with people too.
One of my biggest fears is letting people down. I hate that feeling I get when I let someone down. Self imposed guilt maybe?
Anyways...short post tonight, I have way too much to do.
What makes your stomach turn inside out?
bleh. I soooo don't like that feeling. Kinda like when you show up for school on test day...and not just "not studied" but completely blanked on the fact that you had a test.
uh.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

No comments: