Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pay to Play

You wanna play?

I saw this pic on Digg. It made me think a bit. There are soo many people in the world (including me) that are always willing to let someone else take the blame. Oh man...it's the parent's fault...or my teacher is way too tough for me. How about, those people will just never understand me. I remember a game when I was growing up called "Not it!". Anybody ever play?
1....2....3.......NOT IT! Yah. Now you remember.
Ever seen the 3 Stooges do their pointing act? Moe points at Larry points at Curly points at Shemp (for those that remember) points at Moe.
In today's society, people are willing to play, or act and never acknowledge a responsibility for it.
Fess up, own up...whatever you want to call it. Pull a Nike. Just do it. You will feel better and the more you do it, the easier it becomes.
Not only are we responsible for ourselves...but as Christians, do we not have a responsibility to others as well?
A lot of times, I feel that turning a blind eye to something is just as bad as commiting the act itself.
What do you think?
I apologize for the rant, but this popped into my head on a bike ride today...and it wouldn't come out.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

No comments: