Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tired

Do you know that groggy feeling when you first wake up? Supposedly, it starts to fade after the first couple of minutes after you get outta bed. This morning it seems to be chasing me. I am on my 3rd cup of liquid wake (coffee btw) up and it is just hanging over me.
Maybe it is allergies? Or the deprivation of my internet last night...maybe it was the nail biter of a Cubs game (Yess! they won!) that I raced home to watch....and ended up listening to on the radio cause the cable was out. Did I mention that Comcast is a bane on society? No? Hmmm, well let me just tell you. J/K.
So the ONE good thing about listening to the Cubs on the radio is Pat and Ron.
The following is not meant to offend anyone, I just found it funny that Ron had the bravado(not sure if it is that or he just wasn't thinking) to put this on the air:
Pirates pitcher Meek goes to the mound in the top of the 12th inning.
Ron Santo: He's a little heavy. (Talking about Meeks)
Ron Santo: Yep, he has a belly.
Pat Hughes: Yes Ron.
Pat Hughes: In the stat book it...it really doesn't list a weight for him.
Pat Hughes: It just lists that he has a belly.

Ya gotta love those two.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

When Pigneitello (or Pignaterrible, as I like to call him) gave up a run, Ron said something to the effect of "if my hair were real, it'd be turning gray". Yes, I agree, you gotta love these two.