Monday, April 28, 2008

One Thing

If you had one chance to give a piece of advise to someone what would it be? What one single thing in your life that has the most impact? I know that most people have a lot that could go here, but if you had to pick one...what would it be? What one piece of information has helped to shape you the most? It is easy to make a list of "things that I have learned in this life", but much harder to narrow it down to a single thing.
For me, it would be that you can't do this on your own. Life is much too hard to struggle through, day by day to make it without some help. I am a stubborn person by nature. I was always that kid that said "I got it. I can do this. I don't need any help!" When I finally realized that I couldn't, it was quite humbling.
Whether it is a helping hand from a friend or a loved one...or more importantly from God...we all need a little stepping stone from time to time.

So...You have one chance to impart some wisdom to the world...
BRING IT.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

1 comment:

Katie said...

Don't harbor bitterness... DO NOT EVER hesitate to forgive. Can be be very damaging!
That's my piece of advice/wisdom to share. :) Have a great day!