Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bueno Taco Tractor

I was going to post some videos from our 4th of July weekend, but I need to convert them first. Anyways, things are good. There is a lot of adjustment these days, but it will work out and after everything is said and done, I will post at length about all the events.
In the meantime, here is a new found joy:
Taco Bueno. It is kinda like Taco Bell on steroids.

Taco Bueno in Tulsa

And...it was bound to happen. We live in a ranch (no, not ON a ranch) and we have a little bit of a yard. So today, today I bought a tractor (With Katie's help).

Mike's John Deere 145 Series Lawn Tractor

I know that people will get a kick out of this, but I did look at hats too. Not really a cowboy hat type of guy but I thought that a hat like this may be semi cool(Please note that no photchop of ANY KIND was used in the making of this photo, NONE...Can you tell I have yet to reinstall CS?):
Mike Fedora hat

Anyways. That is it for now. As soon as I get a full handle on everything I will be updating much more regularly. For you Myspace fans, I will be more active their as well. BUT as everyone that is hip and cool knows, the best place to catch anybody who is anybody is on www.twitter.com

2 comments:

AnneJuliet said...

oooo, and on taco tuesday! how fitting!

Katie said...

pretty darn nerdy picture cowboy