Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things that taste good are bad for us.

As if th little morsel above could be anything but good for me!
ok. I fibbed. I wasn't going to blog till after homework tonight but something happened that has changed me. People that know me, know that I abhor sweet things for breakfast. Give me eggs and bacon any day of the week, but I would rather go hungry than put a lump of sugar in my body to start the day. Until I met the delicious morsel that you see above. A lightly deep friedl cinnamon roll. What? Did you hear that?
I think that I just heard my waistline expand.
Man, I am starting to like this place!
I am going to have to bring some of these back to chicago on my next visit.

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

Where did you get this? I love to start my day with a lump of sugar in my gut. I'd eat donuts for dinner if I could.

Katie said...

Is that from "Daylight Donuts" I haven't tried their treats yet...