Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Pretty UN-lame Guy

Happy Birthday Erik Scottberg!
It's kinda official: You are getting OLD! You are thirty years old! That spells O-L-D! I would make the font bigger for easier reading if I could. :-P.
I just wanted to take a moment and express to all of my 50 readers how great of a guy you are.
I could go on and get mushy and let everybody know how much Erik has taught me about faith and friendship and the general goodness of people...but I don't want to embarrass him too badly. The singing delivery person going to Stone Church should suffice.
Anyways, Pastor Erik...Thank you! I appreciate you as a pastor and a mentor. I value your friendship, and I hope that you have a truly tremendous day!

Happy birthday with many happy returns!

1 comment:

Erik Scottberg said...

thanks for the kind words, mike.

i'll pay you for the post later....