Saturday, July 19, 2008

my first tractor ride

this is my buddy creepy. He cleans the bottom of our pool. I put him in while I hopped on the tractor and broke ol bessie in (bessie being the tractor I guess) Anyways it took me about 3 hours to mow the lawn. I have a sneaky suspicion that it is more than the realtors told us. Anyways, I found the natural spring that the neighbor told me about in the back of our property. The ground there is very soft. So soft in fact that it can't hold the weight of a tractor. Ole bessie doesn't much like being stuck. thought for a moment that I would have to put her down. Woulda been a shame. but thanks to a piece of carpet and some guidance and good driving from KT. We got her out. I will post pictures of the hole in a while. right now I am going go join creepy in the pool

1 comment:

Erik Scottberg said...

what's with you naming everything? Must be an Oklahoman thing....