Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hole Away from Home

So last night was my last night at the glorious Holiday Inn Express. :-(
Instead of coming back here tonight after work, I will venture out to the new homestead. Meeting back at the "Ranch" as it were. Ranch as in type of house, not as in cattle.
I am currently in the process of moving all of my stuff out which is a pain because I have a lot and the elevator has chosen not to cooperate. It has decided that since I am on the third floor, I need more excercise more and carry my stuff down the stairs. Or it least that is what I gathered from the "Out of Order sign" on it's big selfish doors.
Anyways, I wanted to post and say that when you next hear from me, it will be official...I will be an Okie.
I will try to find a Panera or some like place to post from in the next day or two as we have not decided on an internet provider yet.
Cheers! I gotta go lug a bike rack downstairs.

2 comments:

D O2a said...

Hola senor, I told you i'd check your blog. It's nice your settling in and getting an exercise, stairs are the way to go. Just thought I'd check up on you, keep me updated.
One and Only, David Otuwa

Tayg said...

I miss you Mr Mike .. and so does Rufus (and everyone else too!)

Carolyn