Friday, March 28, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

Below is a picture of Bridal Veil Falls in British Columbia, just north of Vancouver.
Katie and I stopped their on our way to a friend's wedding a couple of years ago. I thought of it this morning as I was getting into my cold car. I would love to see more sights like this soon. The picture is pretty cool, but being there in person is simply breathtaking. Where is the most beautiful place that you have been? Do you ever find yourself thinking "Man, I wanna be THERE right now!"? I think that it is interesting how we remember the good times/sights and the bad times/sights but the majority of our lives are spent in the middle.
Anyways, enjoy!
Bridal Veil Falls British Columbia


Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful! But so is the north woods, the arkansas valleys, the costa rican shore line... and there is even something o the iowa cornfields in the summertime! I love it all!