Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What drives you?

Seriously.
What drives you to get up in the morning? What thought helps you to put your feet on the cold floor and get moving? Is it to shut off the alarm? Or the thought of a hot shower? Or is it to get that first cup of coffee? Do you say: "Ahh, man. I gotta go to (insert place you need to be here)!"?

Sometimes I feel like I am pretty lucky...I catch the sunrise almost every morning.
It is truly one of the most beautiful natural occurences to me. I am thankful everyday that God put things like this in our lives.
I find that more often than not, I look forward to catching the sunrise. It is usually my first thought in the morning.
I find my day to be a bit easier if I focus on something positive.
It kinda sets my mood for the day.
Well...anyways...beats thinking about going to W-O-R-K.

Sunrise over the ocean somewhere warm
Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am not up early enough to catch a sunrise very often... when I do it's a real treat. There is something about being up that early and having that feeling of "there's a whole day of adventure ahead of me"
( Maybe I get that feeling because my dad always got us up before the sun when we went on a family road trip... )