Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life

The fact of the matter is that we have no idea what life will bring.
Trust in the Lord and He will open the doors that you should go through.
He will never put you in a situation that you cannot handle.
Jesus will never leave us. He is always there, whether or not we can hear Him through the windy storm of this life.
The changes that we go through can be and oft times are painful. No journey is ever truly easy, although I think we sometimes become complacent and think that they should be.

God places us exactly where we should be. Everytime. Without fail.
Whatever challenges lay before me now, I say "Let's go!"

Jesus, I know that you are always close to me.

Proverbs 18:24 (King James Version)
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.


I know that you will pave my path and provide.

Romans 8:28 (King James Version)
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


This life?

Bring it!


Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

No comments: