Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wicked the Musical

So, my wife and I went to see Wicked the Musical this past weekend.
All in all a truly tremendous show. I loved it. Glinda had me rolling the entire time.
Without giving the plot away...I thought it was pretty cool how the show gave answer to the questions about what went on in Oz before that silly little girl Dorothy and her dog Toto came flying in.

Interestingly enough...it got me thinking. Right now, my life is way too crazy. I have entirely too many holes that I need to fill in order to see where I am going.
But the musical made me think about how God always fills in the blanks. We may never know the "how"s or the "why"s in life. But we really don't need to. As hard as it is for me to wrap my tiny little brain around that fact, we really don't need to. God will take care of the fine print.
Have faith, love Jesus, live right and God will make sure that our lives don't come out as one huge Mad-Libs.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Furl this page

1 comment:

Erik Scottberg said...

good thoughts.

i've never seen wicked, but i've heard it's pretty good.

oh, and i love mad-libs.